Unsightly yellow stains can be embarrassing, hindering the appearance of your smile. Fortunately, professional teeth whitening can provide a safe and comfortable method of removing stains and brightening your smile. In today’s blog, your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, uses a fun quiz to explain how our cosmetic whitening services can improve the appearance of your smile.
Teeth Whitening Quiz
1. True or False: Dr. Calcagno offers free cosmetic consultations.
2. True or False: Your Rochester MN cosmetic dentist can brighten smiles in under an hour.
3. True or False: Dr. Calcagno provides convenient at-home teeth whitening.
4. True or False: Simple dental habits can help prevent the reappearance of teeth stains.
1. True. With our complimentary consultation, Dr. Calcagno will examine your teeth to pinpoint the cause and severity of your discoloration. She will then recommend the best course of action for erasing your dental discoloration.
2. True. With Zoom! Whitening, Dr. Calcagno applies a powerful bleaching agent to your teeth. Using a special light, Dr. Calcagno activates the gel, whitening your smile in under an hour by multiple shades.
3. True. With Kor Deep Bleaching, Dr. Calcagno first makes an impression of your teeth. Using the impression, she creates a custom-made whitening tray. Patients then receive a bleaching gel. You simply wear the gel-filled tray daily for the amount of time recommended by Dr. Calcagno. In as little as two weeks, you smile could be whitened by up to 16 shades.
4. True. In most cases, tea, coffee, red wine, smoking, and soda may cause yellow stains to appear on our teeth. Routine brushing and flossing help cleanse the mouth of harmful bacteria and stray food particles, which aids in the prevention of teeth stains.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Rochester, MN Cosmetic Dentist
Do you suffer from yellow stains on your teeth? Then talk to you Rochester, MN cosmetic dentist, Dr. Calcagno, today. Dr. Calcagno can help brighten your smile with our cosmetic teeth whitening procedures. To schedule an appointment, call our 55902 dentist office at (507) 281-3659. Also, visit our website for services, before and after photos, and testimonials. Dr. Calcagno offers patients the latest in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are proud to serve the residents of Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington and surrounding communities.