When you see your smile in the mirror or a photograph, how do you feel? Many people feel embarrassed and self-conscious about their smiles. This often stems from yellow or otherwise discolored teeth. Thankfully, your teeth can be brightened with professional teeth whitening. In today’s blog, your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, uses a fun and informative quiz to discuss the advantages of our professional teeth bleaching services.
Teeth Whitening Quiz
1. True or False: Certain foods and drinks we consume may lead to teeth stains.
2. True or False: Your Rochester MN cosmetic dentist offers whitening in under an hour.
3. True or False: Dr. Calcagno provides convenient home-based whitening solutions.
1. True. Extrinsic teeth stains occur on the surface of our teeth. Coffee, soda, red wine, and tea may cause extrinsic discoloration. Smoking also leads to the appearance of stains on the enamel.
2. True. With Zoom! Whitening, Dr. Calcagno applies a bleaching gel to your teeth. She then activates the gel using a special light. In less than an hour, your smile can be brightened by multiple shades.
3. True. Dr. Calcagno will first take an impression of your teeth. A custom-made whitening tray will be created based in the impression. She will then prescribe a powerful bleaching gel. Wear the gel-filled tray daily for the amount of time recommended by Dr. Calcagno. In as little as two weeks you can obtain a brighter smile free of discoloration.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Rochester, MN Cosmetic Dentist
Do your teeth contain unsightly yellow stains? Then talk to you Rochester, MN cosmetic dentist, Dr. Calcagno, today. Dr. Calcagno will diagnose the cause and severity of your dental discoloration and recommend the most appropriate treatment. To schedule an appointment, call our 55902 dentist office at (507) 281-3659. Also, visit our website for services, before and after photos, and testimonials. Dr. Calcagno offers patients the latest in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are proud to serve the residents of Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington and surrounding communities.