When was the last time you brought your little one to see Dr. Calcagno? Regular dental care helps your child’s smile stay beautiful and bright. Your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, offers the latest in pediatric dentistry to ensure your child maintains a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums. In today’s blog, Dr. Calcagno uses a fun and informative quiz to illustrate the benefits of our pediatric dentistry procedures.
Pediatric Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: Regular checkups can ease dental anxiety.
2. True or False: Your child’s first appointment with Dr. Calcagno should occur after the first tooth arrives.
3. True or False: Dr. Calcagno uses state-of-the-art technology during examinations.
4. True or False: Dr. Calcagno will educate your child on the best methods of maintaining good dental habits.
1. True. Routine visits will help your child become accustomed to seeing the dentist. This helps ease dental fears and instills good dental habits. Checkups also allow your Rochester MN children’s dentist to watch for signs of serious dental issues, providing treatment before the issue requires costly and invasive measures.
2. True. The initial visit usually doesn’t involve any treatment. Instead, Dr. Calcagno will check to ensure your child is meeting his/her proper dental milestones.
3. True. Employing digital x-rays and intraoral cameras, Dr. Calcagno perform a precise and accurate evaluation of your little one’s dental health.
4. True. Dr. Calcagno and our staff can explain the correct methods of thoroughly brushing and flossing teeth, along with maintaining a healthy diet.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Rochester, MN Children’s Dentist
Does your child need a checkup? For more information, talk to you Rochester, MN children’s dentist, Dr. Calcagno, today. Dr. Calcagno provides the care necessary to improve the health of your child’s smile. To schedule an appointment, call our 55902 dentist office at (507) 281-3659. Also, visit our website for services, before and after photos, and testimonials. Dr. Calcagno offers patients the latest in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. We are proud to serve the residents of Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington and surrounding communities.