Crooked teeth are a common and embarrassing dental problem. Many people assume metal braces provide the only viable option for addressing unsightly misalignment. Thankfully, an esthetically pleasing alterative to traditional orthodontics is available. In today’s blog, your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, offers a fun and informative quiz to explain how Invisalign provides practically invisible smile restoration.
1. True or False: Dr. Calcagno offers a free cosmetic consultation.
2. True or False: Your Rochester MN cosmetic dentist can address misalignment without the use of metal braces.
3. True or False: Invisalign uses clear aligners to gradually and gently reposition crooked teeth.
4. True or False: The aligners can be removed before meals.
5. True or False: The Invisalign process requires fewer office visits.
Invisalign Quiz Answer Key
1. True. During your consultation, Dr. Calcagno will sit down with you to discuss your smile goals. She will then perform a thorough oral examination to evaluate your misalignment and recommend the best method of treatment.
2. True. Invisalign offers patients an inconspicuous method of smile repair that doesn’t require metal braces or wires.
3. True. Made from clear plastic, the aligners will slowly shift your teeth into the optimal position. You will wear the aligners daily for between 20 and 22 hours. The entire treatment process typically takes between 12 and 18 months.
4. True. Removable aligners mean patients don’t need to alter their diet or avoid certain foods as they would with traditional orthodontics. Removable aligners also make brushing and flossing your teeth easier, improving oral hygiene.
5. True. In most cases, patients will only need to see Dr. Calcagno once every six weeks, saving both time and money.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Rochester, MN Cosmetic Dentist
Do you suffer from misalignment or embarrassing gaps between teeth? Interested in improving the health and appearance of your smile with our state-of-the-art Invisalign clear braces? Then talk to you Rochester, MN cosmetic dentist today. To schedule an appointment, call our 55902 dentist office at (507) 281-3659. Also, visit our website for services, before and after photos, and testimonials. We are proud to serve the residents of Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington and surrounding communities.