In the professional world, we strive to look our best and make great first impressions. In addition to dressing professionally, this also includes ensuring our smiles are bright and beautiful. Unfortunately, many of us suffer from misalignment and unsightly gaps between our teeth. These issues can be corrected with orthodontics, but most adults fear metal braces would negatively affect their appearance. Thankfully, a procedure exists for providing inconspicuous smile repair. Invisalign allows your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, a clear and comfortable alternative to metal braces. In today’s blog, Dr. Calcagno uses a fun quiz to discuss the advantages of the Invisalign system.
Adult Braces Quiz
1. True or False: Invisalign offers practically invisible smile repair.
2. True or False: Invisalign aligners can be removed before meals.
3. True or False: The Invisalign system requires fewer office visits.
4. True or False: Invisalign typically requires only a year to correct smiles.
Adult Braces Quiz Answer Key
1. True. Instead of metal writes and brackets, Invisalign uses a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners to gradually and gently reposition your teeth.
2. True. Patients no longer need to alter their diets or avoid certain foods since the aligners can simply be removed before meals. Removable aligners also make brushing and flossing your teeth easier, improving oral hygiene.
3. True. In most cases, patients only need to see Dr. Calcagno once every six weeks, saving both time and money.
4. True. 12 months is the usual amount of time necessary to correct a patient’s smile. Simply wear the aligners daily for the recommended amount of time, usually between 20 and 22 hours a day. Approximately every two weeks you will upgrade to a set of aligners. In a year, you can obtain a gorgeous new smile.
Schedule a Visit with Your Rochester Cosmetic Dentist
Interested in improving your smile with our innovative Invisalign clear braces? With Invisalign, Dr. Calcagno offers clear and comfortable smile correction. Make an appointment with your Rochester cosmetic dentist by calling 507-281-3659. Our 55902 dentist office offers the latest in general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry to transform your smile. We serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, and surrounding areas.