Whether you want to make a great first impression or ace a job interview, a beautiful smile can boost your appearance and your confidence. Adults across the United States desire a smile free of misalignment or unsightly gaps, but hesitate to try traditional orthodontics. Instead of wearing metal braces, many simply choose to live with their smile imperfections. Fortunately, there is another option. Invisalign provides a practically invisible means of restoring your smile and correcting misalignment. In today’s blog, your Rochester dentist, Dr. Gilly Calcagno, uses a fun and informative quiz to discuss the benefits of Invisalign.
Try Our Fun Invisalign Quiz
1. True or False: Invisalign provides inconspicuous smile repair.
2. True or False: Invisalign aligners can be removed before meals.
3. True or False: Invisalign aligners are more comfortable than metal braces
4. True or False: Invisalign can correct smiles in less time than traditional orthodontics.
5. True or False: Invisalign requires fewer office visits.
Invisalign Quiz Answer Key
1. True. Instead of metal braces, Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners to gradually and gently reposition your teeth. Simply wear the aligners daily for the time recommended by Dr. Calcagno, typically between 20 and 22 hours a day.
2. True. Patients no longer need to alter their diets or avoid certain foods that may damage or become stuck in their braces. Removable aligners also make brushing and flossing your teeth easier, which improves oral hygiene and reduces the risk of staining.
3. True. Patients who wear the aligners don’t report the gum and check irritation often experienced with traditional metal braces.
4. True. In most cases, adults need only wear the aligners for around a year.
5. True. Patients usually only need to see Dr. Calcagno about once every six months, saving both time and money.
Schedule a Visit with Your Rochester Cosmetic Dentist
So, how did you do? Remember, if you have any questions or concerns regarding our clear braces for adults, then talk to Dr. Calcagno today! Make an appointment with your Rochester cosmetic dentist by calling 507-281-3659. Our 55902 dentist office offers the latest in general, cosmetic, and cosmetic dentistry to transform your smile. We serve patients from Rochester, Red Wing, St. Charles, Winona, Farmington, and surrounding areas.