Entertainment journalists report that George Clooney, Hillary Duff, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Simpson, and 50 Cent have porcelain veneers. Although many celebrities opt for veneers, all types of people benefit from the procedure. For patients in need of a total smile makeover, veneers are a great option.
Porcelain Veneers Quiz
- Do you have chipped teeth?
- Are your teeth stained from coffee, wine, or tobacco?
- Do you feel self-conscious about your smile?
- Are your teeth crooked?
- Do you have gaps between your teeth?
- Do your teeth appear crowded or misaligned?
- Are the edges of your teeth jagged?
- Do you wish you had a more uniform smile?
- Are you embarrassed to smile in front of your friends, coworkers, or family members?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might benefit from porcelain veneers! Veneers are crafted from precise impressions of your teeth in a dental laboratory. This procedure involves placing wafer thin coverings over the outer surface of your teeth. Porcelain veneers conceal a wide range of smile imperfections and last for years to come.
Smile Makeovers in Rochester
In addition to porcelain veneers, we provide professional teeth whitening services and white restorations such as porcelain crowns. Dr. Gilly Calcagno offers free cosmetic consultations to patients who are interested in improving their smiles through cosmetic dentistry. At your consultation, Dr. Calcagno will discuss the areas of your smile you would like to see improved and determine which procedure is best for your needs.
Our team compassionately addresses your needs and strives to restore your confidence to smile again. To schedule your free cosmetic consultation with Dr. Calcagno, contact our Rochester dentist office at (507) 281-3659. We proudly serve patients from Winona, Red Wing, Farmington, Hastings, and the surrounding areas.